Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 12 July 2017

Storks at my place

12th July 2017

Today I have uploaded the nest of storks. The nest is situated in the high tree so it is no easy to take some photos.  My photos were taken at 8.15 p.m. and the quality is not very good. I hope I will be able to take more and better photos soon.  



In thje nest live three storks. I think mother, father and child but I am going to check tomorrow.




The nest is located near to this house.





View from my bicycle.


See you tomorrow I am going to my house because it is getting dark in Europe.

5 comments:

  1. I could see the storks in some of those photos. I thought they liked to nest on housetops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could see them too. Nice is that! So early in the morning. First drinking coffee before biking?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very interesting to see the storks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice that they are raising a family!

    ReplyDelete