Powered By Blogger

Sunday 29 January 2017

Holidays - where to go ? what to see?

29th January 2017

Nowadays we have snowy and frosty winter but I am dreaming about summer and holidays and I have not decided yet but I am going to visit London and Italy ( Rome) this year. Every year I visit my cousin who lives in the North of Poland about 100 km from the Baltic Sea. And of course I must see Baltic Sea and Tricity 
( Gdansk, Sopot, Gdynia).  Probably I am going to visit Slovakia and Hungary...

 All photos below I took last year in the North of Poland in July while visiting my cousin who lives on the big farm..




On the way to Gdansk.

Gdansk city - unusual architecture





Sopot - nice sculpture before the house..



Szembruk village in Grudziadz county with a historic wooden church built around 1716. 





My cousin's dog... 



Have a great week..



12 comments:

  1. We're planning a winter visit to London in a couple of weeks. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first church is a bit different. I like it, and the sculpture in front of the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sunflower field.
    You are so right about the architecture in Gdansk City. Definitely unusual.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pictures.. we yet to decide about our vacation..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sunflowers! I think planning the next trip is half the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh those sunflowers are just lovely

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOvely photos! I wanna save up and go to Rome one day when we're done with our house.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It seems you're dreaming of a beautiful summer and you will see some nice places!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dear Big Thanks for these lovely sunflowers !!!
    how amazing that you are going to visit lots of wonderful places this year ,i feel so happy for you and wishing you a safe journey.
    what a marvelous photos !
    your cousin's farm is so beautiful!
    thank you for sharing amazing sculpture and architecture .
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the sculptures do loik good. the dog :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos and my favourite is the sunflower field! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many lovely places to visit! If i could take my holiday in Europe, i wouldn't know where to go first.

    ReplyDelete