Powered By Blogger

Friday 31 March 2017

Easter market in Katowice

31st March 2107

There is an Easter market in our province capital city. The market is located in the centre of the city every year. Today was a sunny Friday so I could see all products which are on offer there. They sell mainly homemade food and cakes for Easter. You can also buy some Easter decorations. I love this fair very much. 









Market from the 3rd floor



I bought a new basket..
Tomorrow I am going to answer for your fantastic comments.

Have a great Saturday


12 comments:

  1. It looks wonderful. Bright, colourful - and delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have no such fun Easter market here, i will have to visit yours someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What huge eggs! Looks like a nice market day, too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know of Christmas markets but I didn't know about Easter markets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrew now you are better educated. Love

      Delete
  5. Interesting to say the least about the Easter markets - nice blue sky there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun decorations and such a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete