Powered By Blogger

Friday 10 March 2017

Rocky is too noisy

10th March 2017

I love pets so I am a dog lover and owner . My friend has a parrot . His name is Rocky. He is a can scream all long day. He is clever and a nice bird . Personally I do not like him because he scream all day and what worse he is much more active at night. It is nightmare..





  I think it would be a big challenge  for  me to tolerate it  so  I am sure that one I would kill him . 

I admire my friend who loves and tolerates his noisy friend.



I renovated my old bike and  now I have a lovely vehicle so I can  ride in my city in the afternoons and at the weekends. I am so proud because I did i myself. I painted it and bought a basket .

9 comments:

  1. They can be very noisy. When we have a dozen or more cockatoos at our feeder I am sure some of the neighbours curse us.
    Happy riding on your renovated bike - I like the basket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bird looks like an Australian cockatiel, not a cockatoo. They are noisy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could it be that he needs a friend? Many of these birds are flock animals and need to be with others of their kind to be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a dog lover too but now not keeping any pet dog. It is troublesome to get someone to take care of it when we are on holiday. I don't think I will be able to stand the noise too, not the whole day and night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cockatiels can be so sweet, affectionate, and demanding. We had one who only stopped screeching when he was with us (on a shoulder, head, hand). We couldn't even write or play the piano without his help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'd feed that bird to the cat. Love your bike...you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute bird and bike but like you I couldn't take a noisy bird all day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool pink bike! Pastel colors for bikes have become very popular here lately. Or maybe that is just in beach communities.

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of my friends had these birds for few days at her home, as her friend went on vacation and left the birds at her care, she felt quite nuisance as they keep screaming... really your friend should be quite patient to tolerate all.

    That's cute cycle and pretty painted by you. Young girls will love it

    ReplyDelete