Powered By Blogger

Saturday 25 November 2017

What a crazy time

25th November 2017


Last time I was very busy a lot of family problems and so on. Today I am spending weekend at the countryside. Surprisingly November is very friendly because temperature is rather high for this season. In my garden there are a lot of daisies. It is hard to believe that winter is on the corner





It is hard to believe but I love raking leaves. I could do it every day because it is very relaxing activity for me. Maybe when I  retire one day I will become the owner of a big orchard.


4 comments:

  1. I hope winter (when it arrives) is gentle. I do know what you mean about raking leaves - but I am still not a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes doing simple tasks that don't require much thought can be very good therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It appears that old man winter is going to be a bit late this year. Let's just hope that once he gets here, he doesn't overstay his welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hope is that you have a mild fall and winter. Perhaps when you retire you could charge people to rake their leaves for them. It's nice to get paid for something you love to do!

    ReplyDelete