Powered By Blogger

Monday 25 May 2015

Vegatables

26th May 2015

At my summer place it is very popular growing vegetables and flowers. At this small town people don't have any farms but love to grow vegetables which are healthy. Home owners plant a lot of beautiful trees and flowers so their setting looks nice..







Local residents cover vegatables to protect them from insects, birds and rainy weather...


 There is also a small hut and place for barbecue....














26th May in Poland is annual Mother's Day...

12 comments:

  1. A happy Mother's Day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we could grow more vegetables. Have a wonderful Mother's Day, Gosia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosia, Happy Mother's Day to you! I too must learn how to cover my vegetables from insects and birds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All is looking good...we have had Mothers Day. Happy Mothers Day to you..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you have had mother's Day earlier

      Delete
  5. I always grow tomatoes and cucumbers and lots of herbs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I grow cucumbers and onion at my summer place

      Delete