Powered By Blogger

Saturday 12 September 2015

London it is a place where I would like to stay forever..

12th September 2015

London the capital of Great Britain is a city where I would like to live. Why ? Firstly because I love big cities and multicultural ones .. I know London is crowded and so busy... but I love it ... China town with great variety of food. The British Museum with amazing Egyptian mummies which have survived for ages. Secondly Royal Family and Buckingham Palace. Thirdly Big Ben and London eyes and so on.... I have been there many time and I am going to back there next June. I am impatiently waiting for workshops in Oxford, Cambridge and .... many other places...



My photos from London which where taken last June

British Museum

Big Ben

Tower Bridge..

Greenwich

London Eye

The Thames River.

 Cambridge


London

Double decker Bus


 Cambridge


Cambridge


 Egyptian mummies in British Museum

Buckingham Palace

13 comments:

  1. It's been such a long time since I've been in London and it's a very easy trip from here. You've given me the bug. Maybe this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mitchel it is high time to visit London again

      Delete
  2. We don't see too many photos of the bridge taken from the bridge. Very good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrew in London there are a lot of bridges all very interesting and impreessive. My favourite is Millenium Bridge..

      Delete
  3. A good selection of photos...nice one of London Bridge...it's different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Margaret one day I upload Millenium Bridge is also very special only for pedestrians

      Delete
  4. Hubby wants to plan a trip to England and Ireland, so these photos are giving me more enthusiasm about making the trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda in my opinoin you should visit .. defdinitely worth Ireland which is called Green Island is fantastic

      Delete
  5. So good to see these photos because I haven't been to London. Love the bridge photos and you have a series of beautiful photos..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nance I upload much more photos from London

      Delete
  6. We really enjoyed going to the British Museum some 25 years ago. There have been so many changes since we were there.

    ReplyDelete