Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 13 January 2016

London again in June

14th January 2016

In June I am going to London again. I am very happy because I love this noisy crowded city.


London Bridge


When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life.

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson



British Museum

British Parliament



11 comments:

  1. Truly one of the world's great cities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good it's not that far from Poland for you, much quicker than from down here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes from my place it is only 1 and 30 minutes by plane

      Delete
  3. Hi Gosia, so nice you can travel to London so easily. For us here, it will be a very expensive trip especially with the currency conversion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes because the distance is much more longer

      Delete
  4. Wow, London is so beautiful.. Lucky you Gosia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I'll bet imagining the weather in June (even in London) makes the anticipation so much sweeter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been in Londen many times and only once the weather was terrible

      Delete
    2. I have been in Londen many times and only once the weather was terrible

      Delete