Powered By Blogger

Sunday 24 January 2016

My lovely dog..

25th January 2016

I love animals but my favourite are dogs, My daughter has a dog so it means I am the owner, too. As a teenager she is really busy to take dog for a walk. Yes she walks him in the afternoons but in the mornings my husband walks him in the evenings my husbands or me. At the weekends mainly me and my daughter. I love my dog because he is very loyal and friendly but I think keeping the dog when you live in the apartment in the big city - it is really not good idea.
I think he is our and the last dog. The situation is completely different if you live in a house is more comfortable. And secondly it is the problem when you go for holidays especially abroad . Where to leave the dog . Of course there is a shelter for animals , But my dog hates it and behaves very badly and what is more it is not cheap ..

He is 7 years old

 He loves countryside
Ciapek on the holidays

He loves travelliing by car. His life is divided into 2 houses like their owners..

Wow the food smells

 Ciapek and his lady...

16 comments:

  1. Dogs and apartment living do NOT mix.
    Dogs need plenty of space which is not found in an apartment.
    At least you and your family give the dog daily exercise
    and that is commendable, many people don't - just maybe a weekly walk.
    I suspect my comment will bring "howls" of protests,
    but dogs are "outside" animals and try as some people do
    to make humans of them, it is darn right - criminal.
    Cheers
    Colin
    PS: And for the record I have owned and been brought up with dogs until I moved to Brisbane in 1980.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Colin,
      You think like my late parents. That's the old fashioned idea, but agree that dogs in Apartments must be hard to care for in many aspects.

      Delete
    2. Anyone who I know who lives in apartment blocks - dogs and cats are taboo! It is in the body corporate laws.
      As far as I am concerned - old fashioned or not.
      Dogs need running space.
      Colin
      Colin

      Delete
    3. Colin you are right about dogs. It was my daughter's decision to have it. So now we have it. It is really playful and cheerful creature, And he becomes a member of our family, He eats meat and vegatables not onlt dog's food. He is really greedy but healthy

      Delete
  2. He looks like a very sweet dog and you can see how much your daughter loves him. I like dogs but a cat suits my lifestyle better. She can be left for a few days with food and water is for a few days on her own and I like travel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cynthia you are right my daughter loves and me too,

      Delete
  3. Very cute. It does make life much easier for holidays when you can just shut the door and go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cute dog and well loved by the sounds of it.
    Expensive for boarding both dogs and cats when taking a holiday. An added cost.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ciapek is adorable. I love all animals, but have two cats and no dogs. Although I fall in love with every dog I see, they're much more work and responsibility than cats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mitchell cats aare more comfortable than cats and flexible

      Delete
  6. Your photos weren't too clear on my screen today, but I get the picture! I'm a dog lover also, and you will occasionally see pictures of Polly. We had her in the country this weekend, and she loved to run!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. linda yes dogs love country. My camera didn't work properly

      Delete
  7. Hi Gosia. I love dogs. Since my last dog died, I have not kept any more dogs because of the same reasons you gave here.

    ReplyDelete