Sunday, 10 January 2016

Nature can be amazing

11th January 2016

I have noticed it during my daily walk. The tree looks interesting and charming..
In Poland mushroom soup is  popular ,... 

You can't cook soup with this mushroom.

10 comments:

  1. Fungi of a poison kind.
    Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Margaret what more this fungi is very hard to cut if off the tree. As a teenager I tried to do it

      Delete
  2. I guess most fungi that grows on trees is poisonous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, and good morning! It's a terrible dark and rainy day here, and so windy that a few trees fell in the farm, and probably a few mushrooms with them.:)It is a curious sight to see them growing on trees. Good shots of this large poisonous one.
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so it is so poisonous. But definitely it is not edible

      Delete
  4. I too love mushroom soup. During the rainy days, I do see mushrooms sprouting out from the ground and on trees too but we know that they are not edible and are poisonous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen tree bracket fungus that looked like that. I've heard these fungi are great for carving (if you can manage to cut one from the tree).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mitchell you are right it is nice to curve in this stuff

      Delete