Powered By Blogger

Thursday 21 January 2016

Tomorrow is grandfather's day

22nd January 2016


Tomorrow is important day for us grandchildren but unluckily my grandfather George - American born and raised died in 1970s. I didn't remember him so much because I was a little girl when he passed away.. He was short  with red hair.. And dissatisfied with the situation that he had come back Poland with her mum. Nowadays I understand him it was not right decision... His destination was Pennsylvania Chester Country... 


George on his farm with cousins. Photo was taken in 1950s..

4 comments:

  1. Sorry your grandfather has passed on. My grandpa's name was George also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A photo to know how your grandpa looked like. There was no photos of both my grandpas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you have that photo to pass on to the next generation with the story to go with it.

    ReplyDelete