Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 8 April 2014

London Eye

Sunny London from Millennium Eye.


8 th April Tuesday 2014

London Eye is a giant wheel which was completed on 1st February 2000. Its height is 135 metres and cost 70 million pounds. It located on the South Bank of River Thames. Travelling by it is a great fun and adventure not only for my students but for everybody who loves excitement.




My students on London Eye.

London from big wheel. 

135 metres above the ground.

We spent a great time there and we are going to come back in June 2014.

7 comments:

  1. Glad you love London so much. You will probably notice a big difference on the London skyline which seems to change on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course London is more modern evey time I visit it. It's a wonderful city.

      Delete
  2. I have only seen that London Eye on the TV or in photos, must be a wonderful view on the top.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the view is wonderful and a trip so exciting .

      Delete
  3. What a view! I wonder what my ancestors who came from London would think of it today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely ,they would be proud of their hometown. Now I know why you love Great Britain so much it's a journey top your roots.
    And that's why I love the USA because my ancestors were born there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I haven't been to London in more than 10 years, so haven't seen the London Eye. Would love to go up in it. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete