Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 7 September 2016

North of Poland the place which I visit every year..

8th September 2016

All photos were taken in the North of Poland  in July this year when I was visiting my cousin and Baltic Sea
Roman Catholic church the village where my cousin lives..


Castle in Malbork.

. It is 600 kilometres from my permanent place.


 Lakes are very popular there..

Tricity Gdansk




Tricity Sopot - sports shop.

Countryside and barn..


Sopot


This part of Poland is very similar to Upper Silesia where we permanently live. These parts for many centuries had belonged to Germany. Since 1945 borders changed and it is Poland..

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful scenes and lovely old buildings. You have shown us how beautiful Poland is :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very kind. I love this part of my place

      Delete
  2. This is a very pretty area with lovely buildings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most buildings there were renovated lately from EU funds,

      Delete
  3. Looks like you have found a fabulous place to escape to. Is that body builder Arnold Schwartzeneger?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes I love these villages in the Noth with big farms and hard working but friendly people

      Delete
  4. It looks lovely. Except for the body builder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There can be too many large muscles.

    ReplyDelete