Powered By Blogger

Thursday 22 September 2016

Sunset 38 years ago..

23rd September 2016

It was a sunny summery day in 1978 and I was in the first class in elementary school . In the afternoon at 3 p.m. I personally found my dead grandma in her bed. It was shock for me at that time...
My beloved grandma Mary American born citizen in New Hampshire in Manchester left me for ever...


It was like sunset for..Now I am adult and live about 300 km from her grave but I remember so clearly that day... I believe I will meet my grandma one day .Who knows?

The Roman Catholic church where it was my grandma's funeral..
I visited my grandma's grave last weekend because I only her granddaughter..

19 comments:

  1. Such a very sad shock! I never knew any of my grandparents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sorry. I know that was so difficult on you. Glad you are close enough to visit her grave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes it was one of my worst experience in my childhood

      Delete
  3. That must have been very hard for you. Like Christine, I never knew any of my grandparents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. grandparents are really important in our life

      Delete
  4. You must have been very fond of your grandmother and it is nice that you have such great memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrew I try to have the best memories but despite it was a long time ago I can't think about it with tears in my eyes

      Delete
  5. What a vivid memory that is for you be cause of the tragedy involved. Your grandmother lived very close to where my oldest daughter lives in New Hampshire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes and I am planning to visit this place one day

      Delete
  6. What a terrible shock for a child! Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It must have shocked you and sad to find her dead. What you have now is sweet memories of your grandma until you get to see her one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My grandma was 76 at that time but she could live longer..She was like mum for me..

      Delete
  8. What a shock for a little girl. I'm sure you cherish all the better memories of your grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cynthia I was too little and I didn't spend so much time with her

      Delete