Powered By Blogger

Saturday 31 May 2014

Garden is ready

31th May 2014

We have done our garden. It was very busy and tiring day because we had to do it on Saturday. We decided to come back  to our apartment in Bytom today because I have to prepare a lot of files for workshops to London and Brighton and some flash tests and the last tests for students. So now we are in Silesia again. Luckily garden is clean and
My garden- Backyard 

My house - the main entrance

The only tree 




My car on the driveway and my neighbour's house

My street -Daisy Street ( in Polish ulica Stokrotki)

Backyard - again


Front yard

My street and typical houses.

A typical detached house in the town

I am walking with my dog.

A house located in my street.

Nice view from my balcony

Goodbye my house see you in June

awaits us on 20th June when it is a national holiday in Poland and a long weekend.



So it's my place. Do you like it?

9 comments:

  1. You have a rather big lawn to mow there.
    The house is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where you live looks lovely, Is it a country town or a suburb? It looks quiet and beautiful. Your house looks very nice too.
    It's a good feeling getting the garden neat, isn't it. I don't do it very often!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jackie, it's only my summer house. It is located in a small city in the south-east of Poland. Permanently I live in a big city. I love working in the garden.

      Delete
  3. Your garden looks neat and tidy after lots of mowing. Are those small fruit trees in the back garden? It's interesting to see your house and the others in your neighborhood, quite different from ours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cynthia, you are very clever girl those small trees are fruit trees. In my place the houses like those. I know they are different from American but it's Europe.

      Delete
  4. It is very nice and I enjoyed all the pictures. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful place to escape to. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely it's nice to escape there especially in the summer when my apartment which is located on the 4th floor is very hot.

      Delete