Powered By Blogger

Saturday 17 May 2014

Winennden in Germany

17th May 2014

On 21st May my students and me are going for the international project. Winennden is a town near Stuttgart.
It lies in a wine-growing area approx. 20 km (12 mi) northeast of Stuttgart and has a population of less than 28,000. The town is home to the Kärcher Company, makers of cleaning equipment namely pressure washers.


Winennden is located 1200 km from our place. It took us to get there 12 hours by coach.

The Main Market



As you can see it is a lovely town.
We will  be 8 days there. I believe we will have a great time with our 6 partners from other European countries.

4 comments:

  1. That looks like a beautiful small town to visit. I like the buildings and the fountain and the pretty countryside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks a lovely place to visit. Enjoy with your students as I am sure you will. Don't get too tired now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The place looks very beautiful to visit. Have a nice time with your friends and finish your project well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes! I'm sure you'll have a great time and it will be a wonderful learning experience for your students.

    ReplyDelete