Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Spring

13th May 2014

Last week I was very busy. So today only some photos of spring at my place. They were taken on 4th May while we were walking with my daughter and a dog. As you can see spring has come. The photos were taken in my suburb where I live.






In the background the biggest power plant In Europe. It is 100  and stills works

There are some detached house too.

The block of flats where I live. In my suburb live 30.000 people. 


You can take a nice trip to Silver Mine


4 comments:

  1. Hello Gosia...Very nice photos. Looks very green.

    I wanted to say thank you for your kind words on my post about Honey Cat dying. It is a week today and sadness lingers.

    Thank you for your kind and thoughtful comment. It meant a lot to me. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see what kind of trees and vegetation there is in Poland. Great I bet to see the leaves back on the trees after winter.
    That is a lot of people for one suburb, well to me it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do nice to see beautiful flowers and green leaves back for spring. It looks like you enjoyed a nice walk through your neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How absolutely beautiful there! And it looks like you are fully into spring.

    ReplyDelete