Powered By Blogger

Monday 26 December 2016

Christmas in different areas

26th December 2016

Sicily it is located 2500 km about 2 and half hours by plane.


 
It is winter in Sicily too but it looks completely different from Poland.




Winter in Upper Silesia where I permanently live.


Winter in my temporary place of living -today. What is interesting it is only 256 km from my permanent place but we have a white winter. In Silesia there is no snow - it is typically autumn.


Have a healthy Monday after festive Sunday.



12 comments:

  1. I'm having a hard time figuring out where you live. It seems to be multiple places. Do you keep clothes in all those places or pack each time you move?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcia I have two houses in one country But in Sicily I have a friend of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We live in such a varied world don't we?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful pictures of white winter...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos- have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks cold and the dog wants to come in.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely to see your photo's ...
    I hope your Monday has been good

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have lots of snow! I feel cold looking at the snow and I am sure the dog felt cold too! The oranges reminds me of Chinese New Year celebration!

    ReplyDelete