Powered By Blogger

Sunday 4 December 2016

TERRIBLE LOSS

4th December 2016

In the morning I got the one of my worst messages in my life. It was death of my best friend who was a great single woman. We have been friends for 20 years. She suffered from pneumonia cancer. She had an adoptive daughter Alice who is 15 now. Alice does not have any family now so how to help her. My  friends and must decide ASAP. 
It is a real tragedy for her because she lost her real parents in car accident when she was 7 days old.

It is not going to be cheerful Christmas..

 Me and my snowy world...

RIP  my friend..

15 comments:

  1. Gosia, how terrible. I am very sorry for you, and for Alice who is at an age where she so needs a mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart is with you and all your friends, and especially her daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrible news and what a decision to make.
    I am sure you and your friends/colleagues will come
    up with a wonderful solution.
    I am sure that your friends family will look after Alice.
    Sincere condolences
    Colin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad news you bring Gosia...sorry for the loss of your friend who has gone to Heaven...her daughter, oh my, how she will miss her adoptive mother - good luck there.
    Like the snow photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry dear friend. God bless you all and her adoptive daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such hard news at any time. Sending much sympathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I am so sorry for the loss of your dear friend. My prayers go out to you and the daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What awful news. Sending hugs and prayers to you and Alice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blessings to you on this sad occasion. I'm sure you will all find a resolution for her daughter. Very sad.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heartbreaking news for you and her daughter. Is it possible for one of you to take in the daughter?

    ReplyDelete
  11. O Gosia, you must be so sad. I wish I could hug you. To lose a friend is so hard. Good to write about your feelings. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello!:) Oh my dear, I am so sorry for the loss of your best friend. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your friends adopted daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I am so sorry for your loss! Keep us posted on her dear daughter.

    ReplyDelete