Powered By Blogger

Saturday 17 December 2016

Day with Alice

17th December 2016

Today was a very special day I met Alice who lost her mother. She has spent day with my family. We had a lot of nice common memories when she spent twice summer holidays with us. Last years we did not meet many times because her mother did not want it.


It is a shame but my friend was too strict for her adoptive daughter, But today Alice who is 15 explained me that staying with her adoptive mother was the biggest mistake in her life. I had suspected it but I did not have any complaints from Alice.
 I spoke to my friend a lot of times and explained her that upbringing child does not mean only punishments but praises too. But it did not work. Last 3 years when  her mother  was dying Alice was  her nurse - too much for young girl so she had a lot of problems in High Junior School. But luckily it is the past now we must help Alice to adjust in her new family and solve her school problems.


We have decided with Alice she is going to start a training school next September because she loves doing make up, hairstyles so being a hairdressers is a great choice.

Alice is going to visit us on 6th January but we are going my friend and me to control her situation in a new substitute family.



I believe when one door closes the second one opens let's hope it going to be true for my Alice

All photos show Christmas decorations in Katowice

17 comments:

  1. You are correct, it is too much for a young girl to be her mother's nurse. Good luck to Alice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrew thx. It is going to be a long way to forget about sag experiences from childhood

      Delete
  2. Definitely too much. I hope that the open door treats Alice more kindly - and allows her to be young again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EC I believe future will be better for her

      Delete
  3. It's sad Alice had to look after her adoptive mother before she died, but it helps a young one to grow as do many things.
    Let's hope Alice is much happier now and will remember her adoptive mother with kindness for I'm sure she would have had something nice about her.
    I do like the Christmas decorations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Margaret I believe the dreams come true one day. I am going to monitor it.. Bur where were social services?

      Delete
  4. Alice is lucky to have you looking out for her. I hope her future improves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best wishes to Alice in her new situation. Hopefully, you will be able to give her the help she needs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. how much pain she would bear in such young age !
    i feel sorry for that woman [may she rest in peace]who adopted a child but could not be the mom to her .balance is base in the construction of human character .being cruel to delicate souls destroy them .
    hope Alice finds suitable family and regarding this your efforts are much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Balii the family seems to be suitable but let's wait

      Delete
  7. It sounds like Alice is very fortunate to have such good people in her life. I admire her (and you) being able to talk so honestly and openly and hope this is a whole new, and better, world for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mitchell I am always very sensible person so we must fight she must be happier then in the past

      Delete
  8. The past is behind her and hope Alice will adapt well in her new environment and move on to build her life with such kind and caring help from you and family. Hope Alice is able to release her past bad experiences and respond positively to your love and kindness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy you are very wise woman the past is behind her so look for better fututre. It is only solution..

      Delete
  9. Beautiful Christmas decorations and I bet they are even more beautiful at night.
    I really hope that Alice will thrive in her new family situation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cynthia at night the decoration looks grea like from fairy tale

      Delete