Powered By Blogger

Saturday 31 December 2016

Farewell 2016

31 st December 2016

So today the last day of the year. Personally  it was  a good year for me but I have had much more problems with my allergy. It is very difficult season for me since October to April - it is a real nightmare - I must take a lot of pills every day but it does not work. It is impossible to avoid cold or flu which last a few weeks. House dust mites is my main problem. Dust is everywhere living in a big city is not definitely for me but living in the countryside is not solution too. I am too young I must work here it is much easier to find job than in the outback. But never mind there are a lot of incurable illnesses. 

We celebrate New Year Eve at home because I have a lot
of paperwork for my school and we must stay with our dog which is scared of fireworks.

The most important events in my life last year.

 New furniture in the kitchen in May



Trip to Sicily July 




At the farm at my cousin 600km ftom my house July

 Tricity
at the Baltic Sea



In my summer house July August

Katowice my capital province city





Weekend in September South - East of country


Daily routine walking my dog

Winter inNovember


December in my city

At my school

In my living room




HAPPY

NEW YEAR 


SEE you in 2017


14 comments:

  1. Hope all goes well for you in 2017.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very happy, healthy New Year to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year. We have the same allergie. Not funny. Love all the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it will be a healthy and intersting year

      Delete
  5. May you have a very Happy New Year. I shall look forward to more of your interesting and beautiful posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do my best and I would like to have much more interesting blog than last year

      Delete
  6. Happy new year Gosia..beautiful post , looking behind at past time...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Allergies can be so debilitating. I hope this year is better and maybe even brings you some relief. I have a number of allergies, too, but leaf molds are the ones that really destroy me. Thankfully, dust is not as big a problem or I might have to clean more often!

    ReplyDelete