Powered By Blogger

Thursday 22 December 2016

Driving home for christmas


23rd  2 December 2016

Today I am travelling to my second home for Christmas. It is about two and half hours ahead us it is 258 km but all depends on traffic on the motorway.  In he evening I must do shopping and prepare Christmas which I spend with my parents and brother. Tomorrow I show you some snow in the mountains where we are going to spend this festive season.






See you tomorrow.

There are two links of Good Fences, You can download your fences, please. 
I will be very happy to host your fence and share them in Europe.



5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. We are at home. And I am baking a cheescake..

      Delete
  2. Have a wonderful time with your family members. Wishing you all a Blessed Christmas & Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! We enjoyed pleasant summer-like weather here in south Florida. It was almost but not quite) chilly before sunrise when we walked in the wetlands.

    ReplyDelete