Powered By Blogger

Friday 18 November 2016

Farming is a demanding job.


18h November 2016

My cousin Theresa lives about 500 km from me but I love visiting her. It is a long distance so we visit her once a year in summer. She was 62 last October and she is much older than me. Her father was the eldest but my father was born 18 years later. 


Theresa is a very active woman . She is a widow since 1995. She runs a farm with her daughter and her family.

This November my cousin's granddaughter is 18  and she is older one year from my daughter,



 What a pity I can not to take part in a party but we have to work and driving only for a weekend is very tiring and rather expensive because petrol in Europe is quite expensive




All photos show my cousin's farm.

Neighbourhood..

And my cousin.


17 comments:

  1. Your cousin's farm is a very beautiful place but it does take much work! hope the birthday girl has a fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is large and beautiful farm. But such hard work. I worked on farms when I was a young lad and decided I didn't want to be a farmer... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My cousin has 80 hectares so it is very big

      Delete
  3. It looks like a fabulous farm, Gosia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pat yes for me is a a paradise bu working here is very hard

      Delete
  4. My grandmother came from a farming family in Poland, but she left for NYC in 1910, so that's as much connection I have with farming. Jerry's family were farmers for generations in Maine and South Dakota. And the stories I've been told of the hard work made me never want to try it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Farming is hard work the world over.
    I hope the birthday celebrations go well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FARMING IS HARD BUT LIVE VERY COMFORTABLY HERE

      Delete
  6. i just love her place. she lives a good life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ex you are right they are very happy here it is their place on the Earth

      Delete
  7. Thank you for sharing. Sure look like your cousin takes pride in her place.
    I stop in from Andrew and the coffee is always on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Theresa thinks it the best place for her family

      Delete
  8. Your cousin's farm is large and beautiful. The garden and house is beautiful too. Farming is hard work and yet your cousin keeps her farm and garden very neat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks a nice farm.
    The house looks good - and petrol expensive, was wonder how much a litre!

    ReplyDelete