Powered By Blogger

Sunday 6 November 2016

Photos from my summer place

6  th November 2016

Have a great week!!!!!1

A Bed in the Leaves
By Marian Kennedy

My yard is full of leaves today
Brown and yellow and gold
I think I'll rake them in a pile
Higher than my head

Then I'll pretend it is my bed
I'll jump in very quick
And pile their leaves up over me
For covers soft and thick

I'll just lie there so nice and warm
And look up in the sky
And watch more leaves float down for me
To rake up bye and bye













Yellow and brown
The leaves are falling
Over the town.






10 comments:

  1. Wonderful poems - and great photos to illustrate them.
    I do love the crunch underfoot.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. autumn is a wonderful season - worthy of poems, pictures and cute pups. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the photo before the poem heading, In Autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are lovely and do a great job of capturing the sense of autumn in the air.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that I capture the colourful side of fall

      Delete
  5. Lovely photos with great poems! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete