Powered By Blogger

Saturday 12 November 2016

Piece of winter for my friends from hot countries

13th November 2016

So today in the afternoon it was snowing in the mountains and what is more half of our drive on the motorway was a nightmare. It was the first snowstorm this autumn and the conditions on the road were not good but 50 km to our permanent place of living the weather has completely changed.  It turns our at my place it is cold but not snow. Now we are luckily at home.

Enjoy first winter photos my blogger friends from Australia. I think you are jealous of my snow. Of course I am kidding.










Safe at home...

16 comments:

  1. I am glad you are safely home. In the middle of our summer I will CERTAINLY be jealous of your snow. Very jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Driving does look dangerous! Glad you are safely home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes the first snow can be fun. I lived in Minnesota for many years and we lots of snow. We don't have snow here in Florida. It was 80 degrees today - just beautiful. I especially appreciate the warm weather as I'm kinda old.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you are right luckily at my permanent place of living we do not any snow now

      Delete
  4. Crazy to have that first snow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marcia it happens here in November but mainly in the mountains

      Delete
  5. As it is so humid here in Brisbane - up to 35 Celsius today but
    savage afternoon storms occur. No damage in my area YET and I am off south on Tuesday, the humidity can stay put in Qld so during the day
    and the night after the 30 minutes of mayhem of the storm and the heat returns with a vengeance, a bit of snow would NOT go amiss.
    Colin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad, you reached home safely.. by the way I enjoyed the picture of snowfall..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snow is nice as long as you can look out from your window sitting comfortably in your armchair

      Delete
  7. Oh dear me the weather doesn't look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to know you are safely home. I have never experienced snow and I hope to get a chance to feel what snow is like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy I believe one day you will experience it

      Delete