Powered By Blogger

Thursday 3 July 2014

Home Sweet Home

3rd July 2014


At my place finally the summer has begun and the weather is typically summery and sunny. It is not hot because it is windy. In the morning while I was walking in the downtown of  Bytom I took some nice photos. Photos present city streets about 12 a.m. so the streets are busy and crowded. 

The fountain in the Market Square in Bytom


Market Square which is called "Red Square"


Red Square is very large and there is a lot of space to walk




The old Roman - Catholic church located next to Market Square

Summer garden where you can drink beer or coffee and eat a cake. It is very popular pastime in the summer. Silesian people love drinking beer.




The shopping mall Agora the biggest one in the city.

Kosciuszki street - one of the busiest street in downtown.


The lion made from flowers. The lion is the symbol of my city. 

4 comments:

  1. I love the lion made of plants! Nice views of the city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, and I like the new look of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrew, it is a summer design and personally I love light and bright colors. Now I have summer vacations so I can work on my blog and I would to be more creative...

      Delete