Powered By Blogger

Saturday 12 July 2014

Weekend - so it means bad weather

12th July 2014

The second weekend of July is not nice but only rain and cloudy sky - that's summer entertainment.
Luckily I love each weather because most of the year I live in the apartment in the big city so I love walking close to nature. Today I was walking with my dog as usual but the other people stay at home - the streets were empty.

My daily route with my dog.


The local library - I love reading so I visit this place twice a week 

or more often.



Weeping willows - my favourite trees

In the background Elementary School


Firefighters monitor streets because there is possibility of flooding.


The Post Office. The building is very nice. 

 


Our local medical clinic

I hope so tomorrow will be sunny.

12 comments:

  1. It's another rainy day here, too. Good for the garden but not fun for the people who want to be outside enjoying the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos of your walk. Interesting to see firemen forca flood. Here it would be the Council men to unblock a blocked pipe or twob or clear the drains. I too like the Willlows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes council men do it but only at weekdays because at the weekend they don't work.

      Delete
  3. The post office is a very handsome building. You must have had a lot of rain if there is risk of flooding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It raind 36 hours. Luckily today the summer comes back . It is sunny and warm.

      Delete
  4. It is fun to see where you and the dogs walk. I really love the weeping willow trees. The library looks like a nice one. Glad you are able to visit the library often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mildred I love reading. I hate watching TV is not my cup of tea,

      Delete
  5. looks like a nice place to walk your dog. :) i really liked the geraniums in the window boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed the walk around your neighbourhood. You seem to have a lot of nearby services. I like the Library and the Post Office

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diane, my summer house is located in the centre of town.

    ReplyDelete