Powered By Blogger

Friday 11 July 2014

It's raining cats and dogs.

11th July 2014

Rain, Rain!!!! Where is summer?????



Jasiolka River in the evening.

The weather wasn't nice today so we decided to apend a nice afternoon in the local reataurant nearby our house. The offer a wide variety of pizzas, fizzy drinks and delicious beer from local brewery.


We have spent a great time there.

Yestarday while I was riding a bike I notioced a strange item. I didn't know what is it ?

And today one of the local people has told me it is the firefighter water pump from 19 th century. I am not sure but maybe he is right......




Wow it's fantastic.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes you are right but it was a short breakj

      Delete
  2. That sounds like a relaxing way to spend a rainy afternoon. The water pump looks like a sculpture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cynthia, but it's water pump for sure.

      Delete
  3. Yes, it looks like a fire water pump to me, with reels for the hoses. What a good find.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrew, well done, it;s water pump. You are the best.

      Delete
  4. That's interesting bit of machinery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This machinery is interesting for me.

    ReplyDelete