Powered By Blogger

Sunday 28 September 2014

Cats are intelligent but I prefer dogs

28th September 2014

I love cats because they so intelligent and independent. I don't have a cat but most friends have cats. Having cats is more comfortable especially when you live in the apartment in a big city because you don't to have walking in the morning or in the evening. So the cat lives all his life in the flat and can only look out of the window. In my opinion it is not fair and well for a nice creature spending life closed in the small space. One of my friends whom I have visited lately has cat Nala never has been outside. Nala only sleeps and walks in the apartment on 10th floor. She is very nice cat which has never experienced fresh air. Nala is very big and fat but fantastic cat. But it is not nice lifestyle for the independent cat. What is your opinion.?






Thanks for visiting

10 comments:

  1. I like dogs, but I can't be happy without a cat. Or two. Nala is a beautiful cat, and she looks quite happy with her life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like both. and i wish all animals could have a little life in the country. humans, included. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is less important for cats to go outside than dogs. My sister's cat can go outside her house into the garden, but only does for toilet reasons and comes straight back in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know keeping cats indoors is the thing these days, but it just doesn't feel right to me. Maybe because ours was definitely an outdoor cat, she loved the outdoors but spent all her time in the garden or occasionally next door, she didn't roam far. At night time she'd come in for cuddles. It was a pretty good life.
    Dogs need the outdoors too, and they need walks and games, so they are more work than a cat, but both bring their joys. I like having both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have two dogs inside, and we have to put them on a leash to take them for a walk. They get exercise and I get exercise, and I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like both dogs and cats. It seems to be more acceptable to have cats stay inside these days, the cat doesn't know any different, the owners do..I have a sister in law and a daughter in law who have a cat inside, the cats are doing well, have their moments of running through the houses to get their exercise..they are very entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty kitty. I imagine it's used to being inside. I don't have pets, so not sure I should express an opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like them both but have neither right now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How interesting that our neighbor's dog's name is Nala. I think I prefer dogs too actually. I think cats are easier because they use a kitty box whereas you have to walk the dog. That's hard in winter. Nala seems very content in the apartment.

    ReplyDelete