Powered By Blogger

Saturday 30 September 2017

Welcome October

30th October

Tomorrow is the first day of October so it means in Europe students start their studies. I remember very well my first day in University. It was sunny day. It is hard to believe but next  October my daughter is going to be a medical student.


One day you are young the second one you are old now I totally agree with my grandma's saying.

In my school - fall decoration.


In front of my apartment.




Season after season time flies faster and faster . Why ?

7 comments:

  1. It is looking lovely.
    And yes, not only the seasons but the years are whizzing by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like we are racing towards our graves at a fast pace. It won't be too long before you will be Grandma Gosia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the seasons come and go much faster as we get older. I wish there was something we could do about it, but the best thing to do is simply accept what is and try to enjoy every minute! I'm now a great grandfather several times over and have no idea how that happened. I was a young man yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It only seems faster because the proportion is different. When you are only five years old, a year is one fifth (1/5) of your life, which is a huge proportion. When you are seventy, a year is one seventieth (1/70), which is a smaller proportion. Try to start viewing time the way a child does, as each bit being a big portion of your life, and it does not go by so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy autumn. I love that sunflower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful sunflower to welcome October! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Try to start viewing time the way a child does, as each bit being a big portion of your life, and it does not go by so quickly.


    ทางบ้าน

    ReplyDelete