Powered By Blogger

Monday 21 August 2017

Last flowers in the garden

21 st August 2017


So I have almost finished summer holidays. I spent 7 weeks at my summer house. It was a fantastic time full of joy, relax and travelling. On Sunday we are leaving to my permanent place of living. On 4th September we start school but since 28th August we must be at school because we are going to have teachers' meetings and prepare for a new school year.

In my garden there are the last blooming flowers. Days are shorter and shorter and mornings are colder. 







7 comments:

  1. I hate that the days are getting shorter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. School starts back on September 4 here too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last of anything is both special and sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so pleased your holidays for fantastic - and love your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures.. Our summer vacation is also over.. we are now getting back to normal routine..

    ReplyDelete
  6. That rose is beautiful. Although we have flowers blooming here all year, it is beginning to look like summer's end is approaching. More room to breathe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad you enjoyed your vacations my friend!
    going back to routine is also kind of fun .
    beautiful pink rose my fav!

    ReplyDelete