Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 20 December 2016

Nativity in my kindergarten

21st December 2016


Christmas is coming so people are very busy. There is a nice Nativity in my kindergarten  which was made by teachers.



7a.m.today - I took it on the way to my work

Santa Claus sitting on the roof  in the bus station in my city. As you can see we do not have any snow, So it is going not to be White Christmas. Snow is only in the mountains. We are going to my second house so probably we will have some snow. Personally I hate winter.


7 comments:

  1. It's always lovely to see a nativity scene like the one in your post here - thanks for sharing.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty scenes. Stay warm, stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, Gosia! We only have snow on Mauna Kea on the Big Island in Hawaii too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Santa looks good sitting up there, the Nativity scene is beautiful.
    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Nativity scene and Santa on the roof is so bright and shining. Stay warm and have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't much like winter in the north either...but I live in Florida so we have a nice winter. For years, though, I lived in Minnesota where it got very cold and there was lots of snow! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a cute nativity! I would like winter a lot better if it lasted only a short time, say from Christmas Eve through January. By that time I am ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete