Powered By Blogger

Sunday 17 May 2015

Turkey the country of varied climate



18th May 2015

Turkey it is a big country so the climate is varied. Aksaray which we visited is located in the middle of country so the climate is similar to Polish one. But winter is not as severe as in my country. But it was a great surprise when we were visiting Konya - it was snowing..




These photos were taken in Antalya the climate is very hot. There are a lot of palm trees. And lemons and oranges grow here...





A lot of Polish spend holidays at the Turkish coast...


It is nice place to spend vacation here.,. And the price is reasonable..

10 comments:

  1. tropical trees - i'd probably not have expected that, i guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Margaret it is a nice part and so hot

      Delete
  2. We have lots of palm trees over here, the palm trees in Aksaray will make me feel at home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the best trips we've ever taken was to Turkey. Someday, I hope we get to see Poland too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kay so I am waiting for you... So let me know when and where

      Delete
  4. Nice journey it seems. Not many people from Australia that I know of go to holiday there at the coast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Turkey is not popular with Australians

      Delete
  5. I didn't know it was so tropical there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So my dear friend now you are better educated

      Delete