Powered By Blogger

Saturday 6 June 2015

Good bye London

TODAY it is the last day in London.Now it is 6.30am the weathet is sunny .The last day it is hoinh to be busy again a lot of places to visit.My favourite one today is British zMuseum.zi am leabing at 7p.m, to Poland.I love Lonfon its hustle and bustle but I wouldn, t like to live here as a permanent resident. I would prefer Germany or Swiss.
Have a great Sunday
A lot of photod tomorrow and I am going to write a lot of posts about London and Brighton ehich people call the cspital of gays in Great Britsin.

12 comments:

  1. Have a good day, safe journey home..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buen viaje! I look forward to the photos. In all my times in London, I have never been to the British Museum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mitchell, it is an amazing place and you shoud visit it one day. I am going to upload some photos

      Delete
  3. Have a safe journey home. Looking forward to your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And now you have some more great memories of that great city!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been to England, but not Germany or Switzerland. It's on my bucket list of places to go. Someday...
    I'm so glad you had such a nice time there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes it was perfect time in a busy city

    ReplyDelete