Powered By Blogger

Sunday 21 June 2015

Nice blogger friend from the USA


21th June 2015


Bethany Carson (Carson at Liberty or Death)  is my blogger friend from USA and she asked me to answer for following questions
.Bethany 


Lavender fields in Germany


The landscape is more interesting - Germany 3th June 2015



London - Greenwich - suburb


So here you are my answers

1.  Why did you begin blogging, and how long do you think you'll continue?

I stared blogging because I am very sociable and open-minded person so I love making new friends. And secondly I would like to be better at geography subject which I hate at school.
I am sure I am going to blog as long as possible,.

2.  What is your go-to meal for when you need to cook something quickly?

Definitely fish and chips or pancakes.

3.  You're shipwrecked on an island; what one thing would you have with you?

My daughter.

4.  If you could choose any profession, what would it be?
If I could choose I would be a medical doctor.

5.  If you could meet any of your long-distance blogging friends, which ones would you most like to meet?
All American bloggers friends because the USA is the land of my grandparents - all of the were born there,

6.  What's your favourite flavor of ice cream?
I love strawberry flavour.

7.  Describe a perfect day.
It was many years ago when I graduated from University and got my MA degree.

8.  If you could witness any event of the past, present, or future, what would it be?

I would like to live at my grandfather George times when he was growing in Pennsylvania.

9.  Have you ever been in a choir or singing group, or played an instrument?

Definitely I am not good at music but I was in the band and played the guitar. But my career lasted only for 2 weeks.

10. What is the most encouraging thing anyone has ever told you/or that you've ever read?

My great grandmother Margaret who visited 6 times USA and built 5 houses for her children, She was French origin and spoke 3 languages. He ran the inn in Pennsylvania.
She was wise and influenced person so I inherited name after her. But I didn't meet her personally . 

11.  Would you share a favourite quote or Bible verse?


“Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.”


Genesis 9:16

7 comments:

  1. Nice answers to those questions..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked your answer on your two week career playing the guitar. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like playing the musical instrument

      Delete
  3. Thanks for answering, Gosia! I enjoyed reading your replies. Fish and chips sound tasty and so does strawberry ice cream! Your great grandmother Margaret sounds like an interesting and very talented person. Nice choice of a Bible verse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fun. I enjoyed getting to know you better. I didn't realize that your grandparents came from the U.S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kay family is scattered around the world because they lived in difficult times so they decided to emigrate to support their families

      Delete