Powered By Blogger

Thursday 18 February 2016

Let's walk together

19 th February 2106
 
It is winter but it seems that we have an early Spring.  Today I started my day at 6.15 a.m. feeding my dog and having a cup of white coffee and yoghurt. At 7.45 a.m. we started our daily walk. My dog knows all our roads very well so he is a guide. I was walking with him 55 minutes so it means a long walk in the morning. I love walking in the morning because most people go to work but children stay at homes - it is a winter break for them. Streets were almost empty - too early for most retired to do shopping or walking. Only dog owners were visible with their pets.
 

In the background Roman Catholic Church


High School


Of course spring is coming


I love willows ..



Elementary and High Junior School


 

15 comments:

  1. Nice walk. Excellent time to exercise your dog and yourself..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Margare it is a great exercise for my legs

      Delete
  2. Its always nice and refreshing to have a morning walk especially with a friendly guide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though your winter was not so cold, it must be nice to see signs of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though your winter was not so cold, it must be nice to see signs of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Early morning is the best time for morning walks. I missed walking my dog since she left us few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy I love my morning walks because it is time only for me to think over many matters

      Delete
  6. Fifty five minutes is quite a walk, Gosia. Fun that you travel the same path and your dog knows where to go. We have flowers beginning to bloom here as well, but I'm afraid they will get their little buds nipped with some cold weather yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda I love long walks because it provides me extra energy for all day especiaally here in the fresh air not in my permanent place where it is a high pollution

      Delete
  7. I love those long walks. And I also love willows. I have sweet memories of an enormous weeping willow tree in our backyard when I was young.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mitchell I love willows because it remind me about my grandma and her house

      Delete
  8. Hmmmm.... I've never heard of white coffee before. It must be full of cream. Sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In Europe it means coffee with a little of bit milk or cream The Turkish coffee is black one

      Delete