Powered By Blogger

Saturday 30 January 2016

Good night beacuse I am tired... sorry..

31st January 2016

Lately I had had  a renovation in my kitchen so I was very busy. There were two workers in my flat. And they have worked since 9 a.m. to 4. p.m.My family were very tired and we had to order dinners or eating out. But luckily we finished so today we have tidied up it. 


My dog was bored and tired by workers so he decided to have a short nap in the middle of the mess.

In my opinion my kitchen  looks definitely better than it was in the past. The previous owner the old widow had a different style in the kitchen. I think I will take some photos tomorrow so you can see. Now I go to bed..

10 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with taking a Blog break, I think.

    Angelique Kerber won the Ladies Final here last night.
    I am so pleased - she mentioned in her very excited victory speech that the first thing she was going to do was to phone
    her Polish Grand parents!!!!
    I forget where she said they lived in Poland but she said they would be up watching.
    So there you are, Gosia, Poland had some part of the victory.
    Cheers
    Colin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Colin I didn't know about know but thanks to you I am better-educated. So yes we are partly champions too

      Delete
  2. Angelique was born in Bremen but now has her residency listed as in Puszczykowo, Poland. However she plays under the flag of Germany.
    Colin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Puszczykowo is 12 km from Poznan so this part of Poland belonged to Germany to 1945. I didn't know where Puszczykowo is but now I know..

      Delete
  3. I'm looking forward to the photos!
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, same here, look forward to the photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrew so I am very glad you want to see European style

      Delete
  5. Oh gosh, how I know about renovations of a kitchen and how inconvenient it is.
    Look forward to the photos of your new one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see the "after" pictures (and hoping for "before" pictures, too). I LOVE renovations but they can be exhausting. We're about to start on our place.

    ReplyDelete