Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 11 March 2014

11 th March Tuesday 2014

The museum of bread, school and curiosities.



Nowadays Radzinkow is a small town but twenty years ago it belonged to Bytom. It's a typical Silesian town completely different from Bytom. Most citizens of my city come from different parts of Poland and from different social backgrounds while citizens of Radzionkow are native Silesian.

Since 2000, the town hosts Poland's first Museum of Bread, School and Curiosities..There is an exhibition presenting the history of bread as well as the machines and tools used to make it. Visitors can make their own bread or rolls.
.



Children are making their own rolls. Yummy.

 Poland is famous for good quality bread.

So just try a piece of fresh bread.

4 comments:

  1. It is remarkable how different European style bread is to bread eaten in America. European bread is much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew, definitely you are right I have never been to the USA but I have read a lot about your country. In Great Britain bread is not as good as in rest of Europe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an unusual museum. Yes, European bread is delicious and American bread is yucky. I get fat when I come to Europe because I love the bread so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you must visit me and try once more try our tasty bread.Then you should go on a diet. I am kidding.

    ReplyDelete